Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Feedback

The poll has been very illuminating. I got 6 votes.

0 votes for "Need to explain more" (phew!)
2 votes for "Needs more application"

1 vote for "Boooooring!"
3 votes for "Posts are too damn long"

I want to thank the voters for the feedback.

What's changing? Shorter posts for sure.  I've had the two votes for needs more application for a little while and have added more posts with application or things people care about (I think). How have I been doing? There was one vote for "Boooooring!", which is fine, I can't appeal to everyone. But I ask the one who voted on that, how can I make my content less boring? If it's just the topic that bores you, I guess there's not much I can do. If you think my blog has potential, what content would make it more interesting to you?

Thanks again for the feedback, I'll add a new poll soon!

EDIT: 3/23/2011
I received one more vote for "Posts are too damn long." Thanks for the input! 

No comments:

Post a Comment